APPC Party Room!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Ouch! Carlisle Help

DunnerheartsTwilight
    DunnerheartsTwilight
    Alice's Personal Host

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Ouch! Carlisle Help Empty Ouch! Carlisle Help

Post  DunnerheartsTwilight Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:54 pm

HAHAH I love giving thread corny names anywho

This is a thread to talk about everything Carlisle!
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Number of posts : 270

Ouch! Carlisle Help Empty Re: Ouch! Carlisle Help

Post  BellsEdwardalways Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Carlisle is really a neat guy/vampire and if I had him for a doctor I would possibly "accidently" hurt myself just so I could see him. You know by doing extreme sports or something that could cause injury enough to see the doctor. Heckk I would fake illness just so I could see him. When I saw Carlisle on screen (I think Peter was a great choice) I was like oh wow! Bite me now. At any rate I like that he's just so against violence and harming others even evil vampires.
    debussygirl
    debussygirl
    Picking at the buffet

Number of posts : 7

Post  debussygirl Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:34 pm

I love Carlisle!
    He's so good and amazing and smart. Did I mention that I love him?
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

I wonder how many places Carlisle has lived in his over 300 years. I bet he's so much of the world. In fact it would seem he's probably seen just about all of it. Carlisle is a pretty great guy.
    FrighteninLilMonster
    FrighteninLilMonster
    Handling foot blisters

Number of posts : 123

Post  FrighteninLilMonster Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:02 am

Carlisle is lovely!
    Yeah, Bells, I bet he's been everywhere. I mean, he was born in England and swam to France, lived with the Volturi in Italy and the Denali's in Alaska before moving to Forks, and then he's obviously been to Brazil to discover Isle Esme... So that's like what, seven places just that we know of?
    You can just tell that he'd totally soak up all the culture of the places he goes, too. I bet he has some really great stories to tell.
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 pm

FrighteninLilMonster wrote:Carlisle is lovely!
    Yeah, Bells, I bet he's been everywhere. I mean, he was born in England and swam to France, lived with the Volturi in Italy and the Denali's in Alaska before moving to Forks, and then he's obviously been to Brazil to discover Isle Esme... So that's like what, seven places just that we know of?
    You can just tell that he'd totally soak up all the culture of the places he goes, too. I bet he has some really great stories to tell.

Yeah, it would be totally awesome to hear some or like all of those stories too from Carlisle's perspective. Maybe some day Stephenie Meyer will give us some more of the Cullens.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  sarah! Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 am

BellsEdwardalways wrote:

Yeah, it would be totally awesome to hear some or like all of those stories too from Carlisle's perspective. Maybe some day Stephenie Meyer will give us some more of the Cullens.

I really hope so. That would be AMAZING!
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 pm

sarah! wrote:
    BellsEdwardalways wrote:

I really hope so. That would be AMAZING!

Yeah, it would. I would love it if SM wrote more from the Cullen's perspective and I think it would be super interesting to be inside Carlisle's mind.

Let's see a question about Carlisle.

If Carlisle had an ability like Edward,Alice, Jasper, Bella, and Renesmee do what do you think it would be?

I have to think about this one. I guess I'll answer this question later.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Good question!!!!

If Carlisle had an ability like Edward,Alice, Jasper, Bella, and Renesmee do what do you think it would be?

I haven't decided yet, but I'll edit this post later with my answer.
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Okay so I think I have an answer to my question now.

I think that Carlisle's ability would be one of a healing type. Since he seems to like saving people with medicine and taking care of those with injuries or sickness, it would seem to make sense. Or he could have something that is maybe similar to a shield except his ability would be to like deflect violence. And I just realized that sounds really ridiculous. I thought of that second one because you know how he doesn't like having to kill even vampires. He's a very non-violent vampire. I like that a lot about Carlisle. All right back to the question. Clearly, the ability would have to fit who he is I think. I guess that's why I chose the healing ability. Hmm, I can't think of anything else.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 am

I think I am going to have to agree with Amber on this one. I think Carlisle would have something to do with his love of others and as a healer. He is just so kind and compassionate, I don't see him with an evil power that can be used for bad things. But I think, his power to heal someone or something would be very powerful and would suit him very well.
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Okay so a new question.

What do you think Carlisle's life would have been if he hadn't become a vampire?

There's the obvious he would never have met Esme and so forth. But I think he may have eventually stopped hunting vampires maybe. Possibly fallen in love with someone(of course not how he love's Esme). Maybe he would have had a family. This one's actually rather hard for me because it's so hard to see Carlisle as anything other than a doctor and the way he is now. Oh, and he would probably still be a nonviolent being or he would become one.

*sigh* No one like ever comes here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 am