APPC Party Room!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Things that remind you of Twilight

DunnerheartsTwilight
    DunnerheartsTwilight
    Alice's Personal Host

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Things that remind you of Twilight Empty Things that remind you of Twilight

Post  DunnerheartsTwilight Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Things that remind you of twilight... like the song Seventeen Forever by Metro Station
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Things that remind you of Twilight Empty Re: Things that remind you of Twilight

Post  sarah! Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 pm

the song My Immortal for New Moon.
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Number of posts : 270

Post  BellsEdwardalways Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Does it have to be a song?

Because when I think of Switzerland or when my boyfriend said it last Friday it made me think of that Chapter in Eclipse.

Hmm and song wise maybe Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
    FrighteninLilMonster
    FrighteninLilMonster
    Handling foot blisters

Number of posts : 123

Post  FrighteninLilMonster Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:10 am

Song wise there's a fair few, but I think that's because I've been reading all of the posts in the New Moon soundtrack thread over on the Lex. Blue October - The Sound of Pulling Heaven Down; A Fine Frenzy - Near to You; Matchbox Twenty - Unwell.

Other than music... Switzerland automatically makes me think of Twilight too. As well as the word 'dazzled' (a nightmare when I was studying for my driving theory test, as every other question was: "what should you do if you are driving late at night and are suddenly dazzled BY A GREAT SPARKLING VAMPIRE?!" ...no, the question was actually: "what should you do if you are driving late at night and are suddenly dazzled by another car's headlights?" but it SHOULD have been the first question), chess boards and pieces, lions and lambs... There's quite an extensive list.

Bells, Iris is my favourite song! Very Happy
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah, Iris is a great song. Very Happy

I forgot to mention the obvious things that remind me of Twilight like when I hear or see the name Edward or Bella or Alice or heck any of the names from Twilight. How does one not instantly think of Twilight. Then there's motorcycles, cliff diving and various other stuff from the book.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 am

BellsEdwardalways wrote:Yeah, Iris is a great song. Very Happy

I forgot to mention the obvious things that remind me of Twilight like when I hear or see the name Edward or Bella or Alice or heck any of the names from Twilight. How does one not instantly think of Twilight. Then there's motorcycles, cliff diving and various other stuff from the book.

Yeah, I agree. Just like names and basic things, but then really random things too.
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm

sarah! wrote:
    BellsEdwardalways wrote:Yeah, Iris is a great song. Very Happy

Yeah, I agree. Just like names and basic things, but then really random things too.
    Yeah, you know I saw the name Cullen on a coffee mug at the World Market Store the other day. I kept thinking that if I had some kind of income I would so buy it but I didn't. (Of course I am buying the Twilight movie regardless of the income). I am currently looking for a job.ugh not too many out there.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Hah Smile
    Well there is a car dealership called Carlisle and I squirm every time I pass it!
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Oh okay so my mom and I went and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop last night right. I was sitting there and at one point (after Paul's like only drunk night) the back of his shirt comes up a bit or something to that effect and he has this tattoo on his lower back. Guess what it is. It's a tattoo of the Loch Ness Monster. I recognized right away and all I could think about was Bella saying, "You named my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?" Or that's more or less what she says. hee hee.

So, Loch Ness Monster tattoos remind me of Twilight. Very Happy
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:54 am

BellsEdwardalways wrote:Oh okay so my mom and I went and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop last night right. I was sitting there and at one point (after Paul's like only drunk night) the back of his shirt comes up a bit or something to that effect and he has this tattoo on his lower back. Guess what it is. It's a tattoo of the Loch Ness Monster. I recognized right away and all I could think about was Bella saying, "You named my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?" Or that's more or less what she says. hee hee.

So, Loch Ness Monster tattoos remind me of Twilight. Very Happy

OMJ really? I never noticed that!
    Navarre
    Navarre
    Standing by the punch bowl

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  Navarre Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:41 am

sarah! wrote:the song My Immortal for New Moon.

I agree, My Immortal is perfect for New Moon.

Also, "Beautiful Child" - Fleetwood Mac
    "Bleed to Love Her" & "Temporary One" - Fleetwood Mac
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Never heard of those songs. I suppose I'll have to check it out sometime. I started reading Jane Eyre today and well, I came across the word Twilight while I was reading and I am sitting there going yeah great book. Not to mention I just finished reading the series for a fourth time. You know I don't think I'll ever be able to hear the name Jane and not think of the Twilight series.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content