APPC Party Room!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bella... you have a choice

DunnerheartsTwilight
    DunnerheartsTwilight
    Alice's Personal Host

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Bella... you have a choice Empty Bella... you have a choice

Post  DunnerheartsTwilight Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Bella's thread
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Number of posts : 270

Bella... you have a choice Empty Re: Bella... you have a choice

Post  BellsEdwardalways Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Well, I like Bella but I have no problem deciding between Edward and Jacob. Edward wins hands down.

I like that Bella commits to her decisions. I also,sometimes like it when she is stubborn. I think my favorite thing about her is that for the most part she tries to do what she can for others.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  sarah! Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:38 am

BellsEdwardalways wrote:Well, I like Bella but I have no problem deciding between Edward and Jacob. Edward wins hands down.

I like that Bella commits to her decisions. I also,sometimes like it when she is stubborn. I think my favorite thing about her is that for the most part she tries to do what she can for others.

Well said, Amber! Smile You took the words right out of my mouth!
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 pm

So, since we are doing questions in a couple of the other character threads why not here. They give us something to think about.

I have one

What do you think Bella's life would have been had she decided to stay with her Mom and Phil?

Personally, I think it just be well normal Bella. Still tripping over herself and no good at sports because of her clumsiness. I also, think think that maybe she would have found a guy she was interested in dating. Clearly, she wouldn't have found her true love. It would have meant it that maybe she didn't get married or if she did it would have been more years down the road.

Sorry, maybe that wasn't a very good question but it's the only one I could think of at the moment.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 am

What do you think Bella's life would have been had she decided to stay with her Mom and Phil?

Well Bella would not have been as happy as she was in Forks. She would not have Edward, and she would still be a clumsy girl with not very many friends.
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm

I have another question maybe this one's better.

What do you see Jacob and Bella's life like if they had gotten married? How many kids do you think they would have? Would Bella have gone to school before marrying Jake? What would her major have been in college had she gone to school first?

Okay so that's more than one question technically but um, we could just count it as one question. Very Happy
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

What do you see Jacob and Bella's life like if they had gotten married? How many kids do you think they would have? Would Bella have gone to school before marrying Jake? What would her major have been in college had she gone to school first?

not as well as it would hae been with Edward. I can see about 2 kids with them. I think she wouldve gone to school before marrying him. No idea on her major though. Hmm...
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 pm

I should have answered my own question earlier but I'll do it now. And if anyone else wants to come up with a question that would be great.

I can actually take these questions a number ways. I guess the first one were to be if Edward hadn't existed and Bella and Jake ended up married. First of all, I think she would have gone to school before marrying Jake. Maybe a major in English. I think Jake and Bella would have been happy together not as happy as she's with Edward but since in this scenario he doesn't exist then she wouldn't really realize it. I agree with Sarah there would have been probably two kids.

Okay, another way this could be looked at would be the obvious one if Bella had chosen Jake over Edward (would never have happened not trying to be mean it's just the truth). She definitely would have waited to marry Jake until after school. If she had chosen Jake it's possible then that she loved Jake more than Edward instead of the way it really is. I think then it makes Jake her destiny. Because that was the decision she was always going to make Bella being Bella and given the situation and the influence of people she has had and still has in her life. Ignore that last sentence if it's confusing. At any rate there would have still been the two kids and probably a major in English when she was in school. I think they would most likely stay living in La Push unless they decided to move somewhere warmer but I doubt it.

Third way this would have happened if Edward hadn't returned in New Moon or ever at least to her knowledge. She eventually marries Jake and probably goes to college still majoring in English. They end up having a couple of kids but she is definitely only somewhat happy. Bella always sees Edward's face when she closes her eyes and silently grieves for him. Though she does love Jake. She tries to hide her pain from Jake and some days it is easier than others especially with the kids. There is definitely no move away from La Push. And on her dying day just before she passes she sees Edward's face one last time behind her lids and thinks I Love You Edward one last time. Maybe she even whispers it if Jake happens to not be there. But maybe she whispers it even if he is though I doubt it.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 pm

BellsEdwardalways wrote:I should have answered my own question earlier but I'll do it now. And if anyone else wants to come up with a question that would be great.

I can actually take these questions a number ways. I guess the first one were to be if Edward hadn't existed and Bella and Jake ended up married. First of all, I think she would have gone to school before marrying Jake. Maybe a major in English. I think Jake and Bella would have been happy together not as happy as she's with Edward but since in this scenario he doesn't exist then she wouldn't really realize it. I agree with Sarah there would have been probably two kids.

Okay, another way this could be looked at would be the obvious one if Bella had chosen Jake over Edward (would never have happened not trying to be mean it's just the truth). She definitely would have waited to marry Jake until after school. If she had chosen Jake it's possible then that she loved Jake more than Edward instead of the way it really is. I think then it makes Jake her destiny. Because that was the decision she was always going to make Bella being Bella and given the situation and the influence of people she has had and still has in her life. Ignore that last sentence if it's confusing. At any rate there would have still been the two kids and probably a major in English when she was in school. I think they would most likely stay living in La Push unless they decided to move somewhere warmer but I doubt it.

Third way this would have happened if Edward hadn't returned in New Moon or ever at least to her knowledge. She eventually marries Jake and probably goes to college still majoring in English. They end up having a couple of kids but she is definitely only somewhat happy. Bella always sees Edward's face when she closes her eyes and silently grieves for him. Though she does love Jake. She tries to hide her pain from Jake and some days it is easier than others especially with the kids. There is definitely no move away from La Push. And on her dying day just before she passes she sees Edward's face one last time behind her lids and thinks I Love You Edward one last time. Maybe she even whispers it if Jake happens to not be there. But maybe she whispers it even if he is though I doubt it.

OH-EM-GEE!
    Amber, what an amazing answer Smile
    BellsEdwardalways
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

Post  BellsEdwardalways Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Thanks I think it's my longest post on here. It's what I came up with after giving the question some thought.

What kind of conversations do you think Bella has with Jasper? Seeing as how we have never really seen them have too close a relationship or rather witnessed a relaxed conversation between the two.
    sarah!
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

Post  sarah! Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:52 am

What kind of conversations do you think Bella has with Jasper? Seeing as how we have never really seen them have too close a relationship or rather witnessed a relaxed conversation between the two.

For some reason I believe that it is a little awkward between the two of them. But I think as Bella remains in the family then they can become better friends and get to know each other alot better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 pm